I found this recipe and I just had to try it. This was absolutely delicious and will be made quite often. This tastes incredible and definitely fills the craving for a loaded baked potato.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions
- 6 slices of bacon (or turkey bacon)
- salt and pepper
- Steam cauliflower until soft and chop into very small pieces. You can also mash it too for a smoother consistency.
- Mix the sour cream, 1/2 of the green onions, 1/2 of the cheese, 1/2 of the bacon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the chopped or mashed cauliflower.
- Place in a baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese and bacon on top.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining green onions on top just before serving.
This is one of those recipes that you can experiment with. Add more cheese, more bacon, other toppings… be creative and enjoy!
Makes 4 good sized servings.
1 serving = 4.45 net carbs