The BBQ is clean, propane is filled and it’s perfect weather to grill! I’m looking forward to using the grill for many delicious dinners, but tonight’s main dish was Grilled Moroccan Chicken. This is a very simple recipe, but incredibly flavorful. Enjoy!
Grilled Moroccan Chicken
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Combine the garlic, cumin, paprika, salt, turmeric and olive oil in a glass mixing bowl and stir until blended.
- Add the boneless chicken breasts and toss until all are coated.
- Cover, marinate and chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Grill until done.
Makes 6 servings.
Side Dish Tip: Get creative, add assorted grilled veggies or cauliflower mash or any other low carb favorite.
1 serving = 1.9 net carbs per serving